ichard Mabey resigned from his practice as a lawyer to continue his mission of making, amending and signing contracts faster and easier.
In 2016, he launched Juro, a contract automation platform designed for lawyers and businesses that could replace emails, programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel, and cloud-based storage.
Last year the company processed 500,000 contracts and Richard aims to make Juro the standard contracting platform in the world.
In this episode we talk about:
- How everyone can benefit from faster contracts
- Richard’s journey from lawyer to CEO
- Do established companies need more conviction about new technical solutions?
- The challenges of selling new systems
- The use of AI and natural language processing
- Will new technology such as Juro lead to job losses?
- The importance of information security
Listen here or here:
You can also find us wherever you stream your podcasts.