24 Nov. – The following individuals were placed in the Vigo County Jail by local police on Monday and Tuesday, based on prison records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Vigo County Prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
* Joseph P. Frank, 54, no address available. Booked at 08:28 Criminal violation.
*Jennifer R. Ciolli, 39, 200 block from Oak Street, Terre Haute. Booked at 9:28 a.m. Resisting law enforcement, criminal trespass, residential entry, and battery.
* Cody R. Harvey, 31, 200 block from East Mill Street, Shelburn. Booked at 9:52am. Possession of methamphetamine.
*William F. Carter, 57, 100 block of South 13th Street, Terre Haute. Booked at 9:56 a.m. Leaving the scene of an accident with bodily injury, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a motor vehicle while suspended, and operating a vehicle while intoxicated and endangering a person.
*Samantha J. Douglas, 46, 1900 block of Third Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 12:01 a.m. Criminal violation.
* Carrie M. Rawley, 44, 1900 block of Plum Street, Terre Haute. Booked at 12:02 am Out of province.
* Jennifer J. Fisher, 39, 300 block from North 14 1/2, Terre Haute. Booked at 12:51 p.m. Out of province.
* Jason R. James, 45, 6500 block of West McNabb Street, Coalmont. Posted 1:52 p.m. Out of county and operating a motor vehicle while suspended.
* Casey O. Carrigan, 36, 400 block from South Fifth, Terre Haute. Booked 3:04 PM Ordinary Traffic Violator, Controlled Substance Dealing, Possession of a Controlled Substance, and False Reporting.
* Lavane V. Mitchell, 35, 100 block from Gilbert Avenue, Terre Haute. Posted at 3:41 PM Erasing identification marks on handguns or possession of such handguns, and operating a vehicle while intoxicated that endangers a person.
* Trey W. Magnetti, 33, 6600 block of West Happy Holler Road, Brazil. Booked 15:59 Burglary and burglary in a home.
* Brenda S. Doolittle, 61, no address available. Booked 19:17 Unauthorized access to a motor vehicle and conversion.
* Steve Hoffman, 64, 200 block from North 15th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 8:09 pm Confinement and domestic battery with moderate bodily harm.
*Aaron L. Elkins, 26, 100 block from West Johnson Avenue, West Terre Haute. Booked 21:06 Methamphetamine dealing and possession of methamphetamine (two counts).
* Matthew S. Newnum, 25, 500 block from South Main Street, Clinton. Booked 21:59 Possession of methamphetamine.
* Joseph W. Myers, 54, 7400 block of Indiana 42, Terre Haute. Booked 22:45 Small claims and no show.
* David A. Edwards, 47, 1200 block of East US 40, Terre Haute. Booked at 10:46pm. Possession of methamphetamine (two counts).
* Robert R. Eldridge II, 63, 700 block from South Fifth Street, Terre Haute. Booked at 11:33 PM Driving a vehicle while intoxicated and driving a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
* Terri J. Wallisa, 41, no address available. Booked 23:38 Criminal trespass, false information, resisting law enforcement, and possession of paraphernalia.
* Duston L. Bryan, 28, 10 block from Oakland Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked at 12:09 am Marijuana dealing and possession of marijuana.
* Kali M. Phillips, 29, 2100 block from Clay Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked at 12:55pm. Possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia.
*Eric M. Bridgewater, 29, 100 block from North Sixth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 00:57 Trading marijuana, hash oil, hash or salvia; and possession of marijuana, hash oil, hash or salvia.
*Justin D. Roacho, 36, 1200 block of East US 40, Terre Haute. Booked 01:13 Conversion.
*Hayden J. Troxal, 26, 1900 block of 23 1/2 Drive, Terre Haute. Booked at 1:16am. Trading in a controlled substance and possessing a controlled substance.
* Robert E. Kirkman, 50, Econolodge, Terre Haute. Booked at 1:45am. Possession of methamphetamine, manufacture/trafficking of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia.
* Dominic L. Halbert, 25, no address available. Booked at 05:32 Invasion of privacy.
Under the law, criminal charges are only accusations and the accused is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.